Imagine God taking your passion, your skill set, your desire to serve, and turning it into a calling. You have spent years seeing the great need, investing in your education, soaking your soul in Scripture, and praying for God to use you. But what exactly does living out the gospel on a daily basis look like for you? That is exactly where we would love to help.
The heartbeat of Medical Missions Outreach is to point others to the Great Physician through quality, ethical healthcare. We have seen God use medicine to take the church from where it was, to where it was not. Proclaiming the gospel message that there is a Healer is exactly what people across the globe are aching to hear. Does your heart beat for the same? Do you have questions about how you can be a part?
No matter how God is leading you specifically, we would be honored to be a part of your journey to glorify Him with your life. We are here to equip and empower you to run toward the vision God has given you for your life.
Medical Missions Outreach seeks to:
Equip you to serve.
- Offer pre-field counseling and planning options to outline a path to full-time service.
- Help you raise a strong support network of ministry partners.
- Provide the opportunity to work alongside seasoned medical professionals who minister through their skill set.
- Give on-going support as you fulfill your mission
Empower you to succeed.
- Reach underdeveloped areas with the gospel in partnership with a local church.
- Lead and train volunteers to share the love of Christ through medicine.
- Develop the use of your skills as it relates to pointing others to the Great Physician.
What is your unique skill set? What have you invested time in developing professionally? If you are interested in learning how using those gifts might be used to reach people across the globe with the gospel, then we can help.
Connect with us
We would love to pray with you about how the Lord is leading and help in any way we can.
Fill out the form below and indicate an interest in “working full-time in missions.”