Our teams are composed of medical and non-medical volunteers who are willing to serve in underserved communities around the world. To read more about how you can help on a team, see Who Can Serve.
We are proud to partner with local churches who seek to minister to their communities through the tool of medicine. If you are interested in hosting an MMO team, please read the Host Packet and fill out a Host Application.
Perhaps you can help equip our teams with valuable tools and supplies, benefiting thousands of patients we will see this year!
Help us pray for:
- Pray for our safety as we travel.
- Pray for God to send many more team members to assist us in our ministry efforts.
- Pray for God to bless our supporting churches.
- Pray for our supplies and pharmaceuticals to continue to be available at affordable prices.
- Pray for our containers of supplies to be sent without excess fines, penalties, or delays.
- Pray for our host missionaries and national pastors as they follow up with the patients we have seen.
- Pray that our foreign licensing and customs approvals will be processed on time.
- Pray for our administrative staff as they plan for upcoming trips and projects.
- Pray that our mission of sharing the gospel through the tool of medicine will be carried out in every endeavor that we undertake.
We are also praying for God to provide specific equipment and supplies for our ministry. Contact us if you would like further details of what we need, or specific information.
Help us pray for:
- i-Stat Handheld Lab Analyzer
- Over-the-Counter medications (any brand is acceptable):
- cough syrup
- ibuprofen, liquid
- acetaminophen, liquid and chewable
- calcium carbonate (eg. TUMS)
- multivitamins (adult, prenatal, children’s, infant)
- aspirin, 81mg
- diphenhydramine (eg. Benadryl)
- antibiotic ointment
- hydrocortisone cream
- vitamin A & D cream
- Dental supplies
- Glasses (prescription and reading)
- Glucometers/test strips
- alcohol wipes (400 needed per trip)
- antiseptic wipes
- disposable surgical masks
- hand sanitizer
If you have other medical supplies and/or equipment that you would like to donate, please email our medical staff before sending: firstname.lastname@example.org. We can provide a receipt of donation for tax purposes if you would like. The donor must assign value to items donated.
We cannot accept any expired medications. We cannot accept sharps or narcotics without prior approval from MMO medical staff.
Thank you for your prayer and support!